Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Newly listed layouts on EBAY

Good Morning my scrappy friends! Almost all of my listings on Ebay have sold!! I am very excited about this and I have some new layouts that I have listed for auction.

This layout is titled: Grateful and it is for Thanksgiving:




Here are the items that I used to make this layout:
Recollections Cardstock in Brown and Orange
DCWV from my overflowing stash
White gel pen
Cricut cuts from Elegant Edges and Simply Charmed

This is a layout for Christmas pictures:





Here are the items that I used to make this layout:

Echo Park - from my overflowing stash
Bo Bunny - from my overflowing stash
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Bling
Stickles

I am really enjoying creating these layouts and will be looking into doing more paper creations.  I hope you all have a scrapdacular day!

Scrappy hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment